Saturday, October 23, 2010

No longer a Blogger Virgin.

Well, out of all the things I've tried in my life, blogging has never been one until now. I plan on keeping this blog as raw and honest as I possibly can (except when to do so would injure others). My main goal in life now is to stay on this path of recovery one day at a time. I can tell you now that I definitely will not be posting updates on a daily basis...but that's not why I wanted to start this whole thing anyway. I want to share my experiences, strengths, and hopes...because that's how I got here in the first place. I didn't know a life like this could ever be possible for me. Hopefully some of you can get something out of this as well...at least perhaps some entertainment. Welcome to the life of a clean and (sometimes) serene convict in her 20's. AND GOING STRONG!

2 comments:

  1. redimpson? love it! you are amazing sweet fiend. thank you for opening yourself up and sharing your journey.

    you are sooooo loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. fRiend rather. or maybe not... your call. :P

    ReplyDelete